Destination Weather is the ultimate app for keeping track of the weather that will affect your vacations, road trips, outdoor events and more! Use it to keep an eye on the weather at grandma’s house, find out what conditions will be like on your business trip next week and much, much more.
What is the forecasted weather for your upcoming vacation or business trip? Should you pack an umbrella? Are there any storms along your route? Enter your destinations, optionally along with the dates, and see the expected weather conditions for any US location. If driving, enter your route and any waypoints to see weather along your path at the estimated time of arrival. You can share forecasts with anyone via text messages. Also, you can share your destinations and routes to other devices that have the app installed. Forecasts and weather information powered by NOAA.
NOTE: US locations only.
Destination Weather’s Routes feature will automatically calculate a route between two US cities, allow you to add waypoint cities, and can display both the current weather conditions and predicted weather at the estimated time of arrival for each city along the route. Now you’ll know what weather lies ahead on your next road trip!
This app is rich with features and data that will put everything you need to know about the weather for a destination at your fingertips, including:
- Categorize and customize destinations and routes.
- View destinations by location on a map, date within the next week or sorted by category.
- View a destination’s current weather conditions, hourly forecast, 7-day forecast and more!
- Use this app to view the forecast for custom events, occasions and locations that matter to you, such as:
- Business trips
- Summer vacations and road trips
- Outdoor events such as baseball games, races, air shows and festivals
- Camping trips
- Outdoor birthday parties, weddings, reunions and graduations
- Monitoring the weather at home, grandma’s house, son’s college and more